Would you like to earn top pay while working for one of the largest companies in South-Central Wisconsin? Penda and TriEnda, both Kruger Family Industries, offer great pay, health care, 401(k) match and more.
- Penda and TriEnda have been in business for over 40 years manufacturing automotive and heavy truck parts, reusable material handling products, plastic pallets and trays.
- Finalist for 2015 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year.
- Numerous customer awards for innovative products.
- Business is strong, and we are willing to pay people who want to grow with us
- Starting pay $14.84 to $17.84 per hour for entry level
- Pay increases at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months
- After 1 year, our minimum pay is $15.88 - $18.88 per hour for entry level
- Other positions' pay is based on experience and can range from $16 - $30 per hour
- Medical/Dental/401k match/Life Insurance
- Forklift Operators
- Assistant Machine Operators
- Robot Tenders
- Machine Operators
- Maintenance Technicians
- Penda and TriEnda are both located in Portage, WI. Portage, WI is an easy drive from Madison, Baraboo, Reedsburg, Spring Green, New Lisbon, Waupan and Beaver Dam. If you would like to relocate from another area, apply now and let’s talk. Relocation assistance is available.